Monday, July 6, 2009

The Quick LaTeX Gadgets, a good alternative !

Just installed Quick LaTeX Gadgets, its good alternative, I will put it to button of all math related blog group incase I forgot bring my tiny little friend AsciiMath page editor with me!

Quick LaTeX is easy to use and good to include, but depend on service outside is always feel not very reliable ! I am looking for google pages that could allow me to upload the page and use it without carry it!
(you can get Quick LaTeX by search LaTeX over Gadgets adding page)

it has limit, your browser have to be firefox or little bit new IE, I never try it after 7; I still use 6 and it works well beside yahoo and google's ajax mail UI. May be I will change one day !

Also because of space issue, I manage my blogger in group style, a serious of blogs registered for different purpose! I found new browser only allowed one user login in but old IE 6 each instance can login a Google account, this is important for me because each account means 1 GB of space to use !

Originated by SkypeWalker

No comments:

Post a Comment