Monday, July 6, 2009

I tried WordPress their LaTeX !

My WordPress
It is great ! No wonder every one is there ! I really considering move all my math related blog or pages to there ! Really ! I swell !

Somehow the WordPress LaTeX picture is not as big and clear as my AsciiMath, but save time and really tight with collaborate document editor, use a little server resource, give user very very big convenience, no wonder they are blog No. 1 in the world !

Still I don't like to use something because they have something other don't have! That will be a problem later if too much depends on them ! A clear math picture is important, and right now MathML takes client side too much computing power to generate, hence it is very hard to see someone really prove and derive some formula on web !

Also I notice WordPress allowed poeple upload music, too! Which is much better than Google ! Last time I have a Cicada's sound wanna upload to blogger but got trouble ! I consider to mix it to a empty video to upload ! But really take too much time and why a blog cannot have music upload ?

I will try to use Google pages !

Originated by SkypeWalker

No comments:

Post a Comment