Saturday, July 4, 2009

Everything because of M$,"The Dark Force"!

Use TITLE tag not ALT to fit W3C standard !

I need an extra place to hold the original TeX style typesetting commands to keep my blog original math formula for later reference and maintain.





The best is direct put the TeX commands in the text but this way will take too much space and make it less readable! I concern use something like ALT to show tool tip
so I and anyone can see and type or later go to HTML source code copy paste to edit it.

After take few seconds, try and error, I found that it works for IE only, not Firefox. The reason is it is not official W3C standard to display alternative name as tool tip ! It turns out, I have to use TITLE tag to have an universal tool tip display !

Great job, Bill ! Once again, you fooled us and made your own monopoly standard, thank you very much for nothing !

Originated by SkypeWalker

No comments:

Post a Comment